Truckers friends, if you fear to be infertile or suffer from sexual impotence, then take care of your prostate, because the inflammation of the gland can be the cause of those problems. The prostate is responsible for an important role in men`s reproductive system, to generate the secretion that carries sperm, the semen.
Truckers can face different problems in their prostate, such as cancer or BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia), but the most common is prostatitis, which is nothing more than an inflammation of the gland.
The origin of an inflammation in the prostate can have different causes, such as a bacterial one. Chronic bacterial prostatitis is the most common among truckers over 55 years old.
Truckers, pay attention to these symptoms as some of you may be having these problems:
- Burning sensation
- Burning when urinating
- Urine with blood
- Need to urinate very often
- All these symptoms can come with chills and fever.
In the event that a truck driver has symptoms of chronic inflammation of the prostate due to bacterial origin, he will have the following symptoms:
- Pain, discomfort and tugging in the groin region
- Sexual impotence
- Pain in the testicles
- Pain and discomfort when ejaculating
- Loss of sexual desire
- Pain and pressure in the lower part of the abdomen and pubic region
If you believe you may have these symptoms, then go visit a doctor to obtain a diagnosis about whether or not you are suffering from prostatitis and what medical recommendations you should follow. Most likely, doctors will prescribe antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, but the duration of treatment will depend on your case.
Some recommendations to truckers who are suffering from this inflammation of the prostate:
- Significantly increase the amount of water consumed daily, consuming at least 2 liters of water.
- Choose warm water when bathing to help reduce pain.
- Urinate frequently, eliminating urine completely.
- Adopt a healthy diet and avoid consuming foods that contain caffeine, are very citric, fatty or spicy.
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholic drinks.