Through the FMCSA, the federal government proposes to implement new regulations in the United States cargo transportation industry. The main purpose of these regulations is safety on streets and highways, but also adversely affects the ability of the industry, especiall... Read more
- Electronic Books and Inspections: Changes in the Procedure
- Will the Issue of Misclassification Continue Under the Trump’s Administration?
- What You Should Know about the Electronic Logbooks Mandate
- The Supreme Court will decide if the Electronic Log Books violate trucker’s privacy
- Why Every Owner Operator Needs an Estate Plan
- Trump; good or bad for truckers?
It’s half past twelve in the afternoon and I’m arriving at the Internal Revenu... Read more
In the last few articles that we wrote for this prestigious magazine, we have insisted on... Read more
It’s a reality, trucker friends. Although the possibility of transmitting hepatitis C through unprotected oral sex is low, especially in monogamous relationships, it remains a possibility for this liver disease to be transmitted orally. It could also happen throug... Read more
A truck in good condition is essential for any owner-operator for it will last longer and avoid troublesome mechanic payments. The proper maintenance of the vehicle plays a very important role in prolonging the years of the truck and avoidi... Read more
It’s a reality, trucker friends. Although the possibility of transmitting hepatitis C through unprotected oral sex is low, especially in monogam... Read more