Through the FMCSA, the federal government proposes to implement new regulations in the United States cargo transportation industry. The main purpose of these regulations is safety on streets and highways, but also adversely affects the ability of the industry, especiall... Read more
- Electronic Books and Inspections: Changes in the Procedure
- Will the Issue of Misclassification Continue Under the Trump’s Administration?
- What You Should Know about the Electronic Logbooks Mandate
- The Supreme Court will decide if the Electronic Log Books violate trucker’s privacy
- Why Every Owner Operator Needs an Estate Plan
- Trump; good or bad for truckers?
Hundreds of thousands of truckers, and people in general, could be at risk of not being ab... Read more
It’s half past twelve in the afternoon and I’m arriving at the Internal Revenu... Read more
Truckers, we can’t give rise to this improper behaviour on our roads. For this reason, it is important to be informed about this topic in order to avoid behaving inappropriately and paying dearly for its serious consequences. Sexual harassment has to do with behaviours... Read more
A truck in good condition is essential for any owner-operator for it will last longer and avoid troublesome mechanic payments. The proper maintenance of the vehicle plays a very important role in prolonging the years of the truck and avoidi... Read more
Last August, the new semi-truck manufactured by Tesla was spotted passing through a scale inspection in Truckee, California. The Highway Patrol of Cal... Read more
Hundreds of thousands of truckers, and people in general, could be at risk of not being able to renew their passport if they owe taxes of $51,000 to t... Read more