1. Acceptance of Terms. - When using any of the services and/or content provided by www.eltraileromagazine.com, you accept and agree to be legally obliged to comply with the following Terms and Conditions of Service (collectively referred to as TCS). The TCS may be modified by www.eltraileromagazine.com at any given time, without prior notice. If you do not agree with the TCS, please do not utilize the Content or the Services. www.eltraileromagazine.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or revise the Usage Policies. Please review the Usage Policies regularly.
2. Description of Service. - - www.eltraileromagazine.com currently provides users with various online resources and content (Service). Unless otherwise expressly noted, any additional service that is established to improve or enhance the Service will be subject to the TCS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided as is, and thatwww.eltraileromagazine.com does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, content, or claims that its advertisers make. To utilize the Service, you must have access to the Internet and pay any fees associated with that access. In addition, you must provide the necessary equipment to establish such a connection to the Internet (World Wide Web), including a computer and modem, or any other type of equipment necessary to establish the connection.
3. User Obligations.- As a user of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide information about yourself that is true, complete and current whenever it is required during the user’s registration (b) maintain and report any information changes in order to keep registration data true, current and correct. If you provide information that is false, incorrect, incomplete or outdated, or if eltraileromagazine.com were to have reasons to believe that the information is false, incorrect, incomplete or outdated, eltraileromagazine.com has the right to suspend or terminate your user privileges.
5. User Account, Password and Security when this service is activated. Upon completing the Registration process at eltraileromagazine.com, you will choose a username and password. You are responsible for keeping this information confidential, and for all activity that occurs under your username and password. You agree to notify eltraileromagazine.com about any unauthorized use of your username or password, or any security violation. eltraileromagazine.net does not assume responsibility for any damages or injuries that arise due to a breach of this section 5.
6. User Conduct.- Y You understand that all data information, text, programming, music, sound, photographs, video, messages and other materials that are considered Content, which have been published are the responsibility of the person who published and originated said material. This means that you, and not eltraileromagazine.com, are solely responsible for all of the content that you collect, publish, email, or otherwise transmit through the Service. eltraileromagazine.net does not control the content that is posted on the Service, and therefore does not warrant the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstance will eltraileromagazine.com be responsible for Content, including but not limited to errors of omission, or losses or damages of any kind which are incurred as a result of Content that is transmitted by the Service. If you believe that any Content or information in the Service is inaccurate, misleading or harmful, please notify us. You agree to NOT use the Service for the following:
Collect, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any content that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or which contains any aggressive comments pertaining to race, culture or religion
Collect, store, disclose, transmit, or solicit personal information from children under 13 years.
Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to eltraileromagazine.com staff, blog forum leaders, guides, or in any way falsely represent any affiliation with a person or entity.
Forge headers or in any way manipulate ads and/or identifications in order to deceive the origin of the content that is transmitted through the Service
Collect, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that you have no legal right, contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information obtained under agreements or employment relationships).
Collect, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, company secrets, copyright or other intellectual property right
Collect, publish, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertisement or unauthorized promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of unauthorized solicitation.
Collect, publish, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other electronic form of computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the normal operations of any computer, computer equipment or telecommunications equipment.
Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to service networks, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international laws
Persecute, annoy, harass other individuals.
Collect or store personal information from other users. You understand that eltraileromagazine.net may or may not review the content of the ads before they are published, but eltraileromagazine.com and its staff has the right (but not the obligation) solely in their discretion to remove or reject any content that has been published on the Service. Without limiting the eltraileromagazine.com and its staff has the right to remove any content that violates the TCS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you will evaluate and be responsible for all risks associated with the use of the Content, including the usefulness and accuracy of information in the Content. You acknowledge and agree that eltraileromagazine.com may preserve Content, or may reveal Content if it is required by law or by good faith or when revealing the information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with legal procedures (b) enforce the TCS (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties or (d) to protect rights, property or personal safety of eltraileromagazine.com, its users or the public. You acknowledge that the technical processing and website publication may require (a) transmission through multiple servers (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of the networks.
7. Special Warnings for International Use.- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with applicable laws regarding the of publication technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
8. Indemnity.- You agree to keep eltraileromagazine.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, immune from any claim or lawsuit, including lawyer fees, led by a third party or caused by or resulting from the Content you submit, publish or transmit on the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TCS, or your violation of the rights of another person.
9.No Re-Sale of the Service. You agree to refrain from reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
10. Termination.- You agree that eltraileromagazine.com, at its discretion, may cancel your password, username, or use of Service, and remove or discard any Content within the Service, for any reason including but not limited to lack of use or if eltraileromagazine.com believes that you have violated the TCS or in any way have violated the essence of the TCS. This termination may occur without prior notice. You also acknowledge that eltraileromagazine.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all information related to your archives or your account, and/or may prevent any future access to said files. You agree that eltraileromagazine.com is not liable to you or a third party for termination of this Service.
11. Relationship with Advertisers.- The communication with, business transactions that you conduct with, or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or by the Service, including payments or delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions or warranties or representations associated with these transactions, are your responsibility to the advertiser. You agree that eltraileromagazine.com is not responsible for any loss or damage in any way associated with the outcome of any such transactions.
12. Links.- The Service may provide links to other websites on the Internet. Since eltraileromagazine.com does not have control over these sites and/or resources, you acknowledge and agree that eltraileromagazine.com is not responsible about the availability of these external resources, and that it neither endorses nor is it responsible for any Content, promotion or products on these sites. You also acknowledge and agree that eltraileromagazine.com will not be held directly or indirectly responsible for any damage caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use or reliability of the Content, goods or services available on or through these links or resources.
13. eltraileromagazine.com and Property Rights.- You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary programming for the normal functioning of the Software has proprietary and confidential rights which are protected by intellectual property laws as well as other laws. You also acknowledge and agree that the content of advertisers and sponsors or information presented to you through the Service or its ads is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or any other rights and laws that protect intellectual property. Unless it was stated explicitly by eltraileromagazine.com or its advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or its programming in whole or in parts.
14. Notice.- Alerts and notifications can be sent via email or regular mail. The Service may provide notices and warnings such as changes to the TCS. The Service may also notify you about changes to the TCS through links on the Service.
15. Trademark Registration Information.- eltraileromagazine.com is a registered trademark. You agree not to use eltraileromagazine.com registered trademark without eltraileromagazine.com consent.
16. General Information.- T The TCS constitutes an accord between yourself and eltraileromagazine.com and governs the use of the Service, overwriting previous agreements between you and eltraileromagazine.com. You may be subject to other terms and conditions when you use services on the Internet.
17. Advertisement in Job Directory and Trucks/Trailers for Sale at eltraileromagazine.com when this service is activated.- TThe placement of classified ads is free in Job Directory and Trucks/Trailers/Cars for Sale. However, certain categories require payment in order for the ad to be published. eltraileromagazine.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or revise the categories it charges for without prior notice to advertisers. eltraileromagazine.com will also remove any ads with duplicate content within the same section and city.