Addiction is not limited to drugs, shopping, internet, phones, there are also addictions to people. It usually happens when love is confused in a relationship and it ends up becoming a relationship full of bad habits, slavery, toxicity and emotional damage.
It´s important that truckers know how to identify when they are becoming addicted to their partner and know what to do about it.
When truckers discover themselves addicted to their partner, they start a very harmful dynamic of codependency, lack of control and character, loses their dignity, deteriorates their physical and emotional integrity, in addition to suffering.
Many truckers are going through this problem and they don´t realize it, they think they live normally and this doesn´t have to be the case.
Many truckers manage to get out of that addiction that for many years kept them tied to a toxic person. What happens after they were released of the relationship and rebuild their lives for a while? They act the same way again with the next couple.
Or they seek the same line of suffering, creating a relationship pattern based on total dependence on the other person, which consequently translates into a dysfunctional, unbalanced relationship and total submission to the other person.
To solve this behavior, it´s necessary for truckers to understand and accept that they are toxic or that their partner are, in this way the first step is seeking for professional help.
Being aware of their behavior is the first step to understanding themselves. Normally people who are addicted to others usually present these characteristics:
- Make their partner the center of their life. Everything revolves around that person, from their thoughts to the plans for the future. They want to spend all their time with that person and when separated they feel a lot of anxiety.
- They are submissive people. They accept everything their partner does to them, even inappropriate behaviors with the fear of abandonment.
- They forget about themselves, their own hobbies, opinions and even friends. They get adapted to their partner.
- They demand attention, warmth and affection permanently. With the aim of reaffirming that they are loved by their partner.
- They underestimate and idealize the other person. They tend to consider themselves inferior.
- The idea of the relationship ending despairs them, even if they are suffering and do not feel loved.
These bitter and toxic relationships are emotionally damaging and over time can seriously affect health. If you think you are going through this situation, seek professional help, evil is attacked when it starts, so both of you will be happier and will protect your children, if you have them. Enjoy the day, road friends.
You can almost hear the Christmas carols chiming in your ears. But is it really the most wonderful time of the year? If ...read more...
Christmas is coming, a time that makes us happy and increase desire to be with our families. After an intense and diffic...read more...