As a truck driver you are a witness of different risky driving behaviors, such as dangerous driving, road rage or lane changing without being careful. Having video evidence for these types of situations is a great addition to your defense in case an accident happens. Luckily, once more, technology is helping truckers, as the dash cameras can record all important evidence for them.
You can choose from a great range of options of dash cameras but if you still have doubts about which one you should choose for your truck, a good choice is the Garmin Dash Cam 35 and we are going to explain why.
Garmin Dash Cam 35 offers:
• HD Driving recorder with LCD display and microSD™ card.
• Garmin Dash Cam 35’s wide-angle lens are able to record the complete road with high-quality video, even in conditions when it is too bright or there is low light.
• Provides the possibility to record a trucker’s drive from the windshield in 720p or 1080p mode and also stays in a continuous loop.
• The video recording can be played back directly in the LCD display or checked later in a computer.
• Garmin Dash Cam 35 is always recording, is not necessary to start or stop it if it’s connected to power. Becoming your more trustful eyewitness.
• GPS – it stores direction of travel, date, speed, location, latitude and longitude for providing accurate information about when and where accident happened.
• Outstanding field of view with high-quality video.
• G-sensor – An incident detector, which automatically stores images of incidents and collisions. The camera has intelligent technology that knows how to store recordings before, during, and after the accident. Therefore, it keeps a comprehensive record of the incident.
• With Garmin Dash Cam 35 it’s possible to take snapshots of the damages caused in the vehicle by removing the camera from the windshield and making a close-up record of the vehicle’s damages
• Useful driver notifications/alerts, such as warning of close red light cameras and speed cameras and also forward collision warning, in case your vehicle is too close to the one in front of you. The goal is to stimulate a secure driving behavior.
For more information about the Garmin Dash Cam 35 visit the website: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/517726