USSC’s Evolution G2 suspension seats are ergonomically designed to help reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. The structural integrity built into each seat acts as a secondary suspension and greatly dampens erratic movements caused by varying road surfaces. It uses new-engineeredsystems for maximum comfort and safety with a durable Pendulum Scissors System.
Design options include a wide variety of custom seat and suspension choices catering to your customer’s immediate and long-term needs.
DRIVER SUSPENSION SEATS
TheirBest in ClassSeatBeltOptions are designedformaximumoperatorcomfort and functional use.
- Lumbar Support: A multi-chamber back support is provided with independently controlled air bags precisely positioned in the lumbar region.
- Adjustable Belt Guide
- Air Seat Cushion Tilt: Acting as a secondary suspension, the air tilt system lifts the full length of the seat pan and cushion, keeping full support where needed.
- Pendulum Scissors System: This transit and off-road proven robust system provides durability for extreme-use, multiple-driver environments and has a 650 lb lift capacity.
- Seat Adjustment Console: Ergonomically located for easy access and use.
- Integrated Seat Belts: Both 2 and 3 pt. seat belts are mounted directly to the seat frame and move with the seat, providing a completely integrated restrained system.
- Protective Back Shell
- Bilateral Adjustments: all adjustment mechanisms engage on both sides of the seat, distributing loads equally between both sides of the suspension, preventing lateral torque, minimizing maintenance and increasing seat life.
- Air Lumbar &Bolster Adjustments.
OPTIONS WITH A FOCUS ON SAFETY, CONVENIENCE AND PERSONALIZATION
- Upholstery: Custom seat upholstery options available with customer specified material. Docket 90A Compliant materials and Silicone Bottom Cushion also available.
- Seat Belts: Shoulder belts are available in different colors.
- Fire/Smoke Resistant: Available in Docket 90A compliant and CFR 49 238. 103 configurations
- Armrests: Front adjustable, flip up armrests adjust relative to the backrests position and can be flipped out of the way.
- Recline Limit Stops: The backrests recline is adjustable to suit any vehicle configuration or can be removed entirely.
- Adjustable Side Bolsters
- Adjustable Horizontal “D” Loop
- Seat Belt Alarm
- Seat Heater
For more information visit us at www.usscseating.com or call toll-free 866.312.6820