Thanks to the Proof of Delivery mobile app (ePOD), developed by Isotrak and Global Fleet Management, truck drivers can now get electronic signatures directly on their Android Smartphones. In addition to this feature, drivers are able to scan barcodes, take pictures of damaged cargos and gather any relevant information related to collection or delivery.
Isotrak’s ePOD application is a great addition to the company’s current telematics mobile offerings and promises eliminating paperwork regarding delivery reports and increases data accuracy, reducing the chances of having errors in those reports.
The ePOD app is connected to Isotrak’s ATMSi portal in order of providing the fleet company with all the information about a delivery, such as tracking cargos in real-time and schedule adherence. That can enhance the cash flow, because truckers’ delivery data can easily be accessed through this portal.
The app was developed for truckers to use with ease, with a complete configurable interface and providing more comprehensive insight for the fleet. The information filled in by truckers in the app is constantly synced from their mobiles with Isotrak’s portal. This way, managers are to able to check in real time any issue or problem related to delivery and instantly solving it and even speeding up the invoice process.
ADVANTAGES OF USING PROOF OF DELIVERY MOBILE APP:
- Unproductive processes based on paper are eliminated
- The communication between driver and fleet company is improved
- Management and administration expenses decrease
- Driver productivity is enhanced
- Boost in delivery accuracy lowering shortages, damages and overages.
- Customer service is reinforced and Ulysse Nardin Replica the costs reduced
- It lowers delivery disputes and expedites resolution
- Invoicing time is faster
- Updates real-time via the Isotrak portal
- Business processes are empowered assuring solid delivery quality
- Perfectly connected with existing systems
For more information about the features and benefits of proof of delivery mobile app visit the website: http://isotrak.com/solutions/isotrak-epod