Many of you might be surprised about this title and wondering what it is talking about. I will explain to you: Tantric sex is an oriental discipline practiced for 5,000 years, and despite what many believe, it is more related to a mental focus than to any specific technique.
In this ritual, the couple adore each other by sharing many caresses, kisses from a deep respect, full body massages, whispers in the ear and spending time in bed completely naked. These tantric sex encounters can last for hours.
ORIGINS OF TANTRIC SEX
This sexual practice was originated over 5,000 years ago in India, as a rebellion against religion, which dictated that in order to reach the illumination we should reject sex. The tantric technique challenged religion and proposed a new way to enjoy sexuality. Tantric sex also aims to teach lovers how to prolong sexual intercourse.
THE BENEFITS OF TANTRIC SEX
During conventional sexual intercourse, couples look for an orgasm through genital interaction. However, tantric sex seeks for the couple to attain total union, by delaying the top peak of pleasure. Another goal is to break the taboos by allowing open sexual communication between man and woman.
Tantric sex can improve the health of any trucker who spends long periods of time away from their partner, or who arrives home exhausted after a hard day at work,. Sexual energy is considered as one of the most powerful in improving ones wellbeing; it is able to regulate hormones reducing the stress levels and it produces serotonin. In addition, tantric sex is ideal for men with problems like premature ejaculation.
TIPS TO PRACTICE TANTRIC SEX
- It is recommended that you choose a private space that is enjoyable for both of you; a place where there is nothing to distract your attention from each others company. Please do not choose the cabin of the truck.
- One way to maintain harmonization is through slow deep breaths, trying to synchronize breathing between both partners.
- Try doing things slowly.
- Make love with your eyes open and look for visual contact.
- You must find time for each other and establish personal rituals that have nothing to do with sex directly. This will encourage your unity and will help to awaken your passion.
- Try to create scenarios with things that arouse you. From a superhero outfit to a nurse costume, it can be anything that works for both of you.