Thanks to Right Weigh E-Z Bluetooth® wireless technology, it is now possible to combine the use of its external digital load scale with their own application for monitoring the weight from mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. The app is available for both Android and iOS platforms and when paired with the digital scale of the same brand, allows the trucker to view the truck and its load weight directly from the screen of his phone. For this to work perfectly, the truck driver must have his phone updated to the version 4.0.
The digital scale is simple to install and calibrate. It has two calibration modes available for the axle group, which allows perfectly calibrating both a loaded and empty truck. Displaying an on-ground axle group weight, it uses advanced air pressure sensor technology.
These are the digital scale settings available:
• Allows you to display the weight based on your choice of LBS or KG.
• It has the option of setting a 5-digit PIN lock-out code.
• Large LCD display screen which can be easily read from up to 30 feet away, working during the day and night.
• It is in a black, polypropylene enclosure that is designed to withstand any external weather conditions.
• The scale screen automatically turns off after 30 minutes of inactivity, but at the same time the scale continues transmitting data to the app on your Smartphone.
• Data transmission range is up to 200’ within the sight line of the scale.
The mobile app is easy to use and allows you to customize the scale with your name. An interesting feature is the
overweight protection, which is personalized and allows the driver to be alerted when the set weight has been exceeded.
For further information regarding purchasing the E-Z Weigh Digital Bluetooth Load Scale, visit www.rwls.com ETM