The Wash-Bots of Bitimec are an advanced and revolutionary power brush system developed to wash and clean vehicles in-house, such as trucks, in a record time, helping fleet companies to maintain and promote a great image for their companies thorough their clean vehicles at anytime.
Only one operator is necessary to handle the system functions and to operate the mechanism for cleaning up a truck. He will apply a presoak for one lap around the truck and then provide a friction wash and finally rinse it.
The Wash-Bots are available in electric gasoline or diesel power. The model A-225-EZ is a portable vehicle washing machine on wheels. It has a diesel engine powered by Kohler-Lombardini 6.8HP and it is a great option for working 24/7. It has two controls and each one has a brush-wash, water, brush tilting and push-button soap functions.
Vans and buses can be washed in just a few minutes. A 53' trailer can be washed in only 8 minutes. The company assures that 30 trailers can be wash by only one charge of battery-powered equipment, saving money, soap, water and manpower.
Bitimec Wash-Bots occupies a space of about 14 square feet and includes the following features:
- Twin controls - highly maneuverable and better results
- Brush inclination system - which washes better
- Diesel engine: Kohler Lombardini 6.8HP
- Central traction wheel (patented) and caster wheels with double grease nipples and bearings
- 112 gallon water tank of Fresh water for washing and rinsing (able to wash 6+ cars/SUVs)
- Stainless steel chassis –with lifetime guarantee anti weld failure and corrosion
- Separate 13 gallon presoak tank: Presoak/Soap
- Improved all-closed-pore-foam brush – Brush Fibers