Some men may experience an emotional crisis from the age of 40 years, and with truckers it is no different. It may be that your children are grown up and no longer has dependent on you as a supplier and for that reason your mood changed. To act in time and solve this situation we will discuss the main signs that may indicate a crisis, which the relatives of a wheel professional should know.
- Lack of interest in your family. In some cases, men lose interest in their family. They seem disconnected, are distant, and there is no communication.
- Juvenile behavior. Some decide to go back doing activities they were doing during their youth or reviving old interests. Someone who preferred to stay home may now want to party or master the latest cellular technology, especially if it relates to someone.
- Other indicators of crisis include increased sleep, loss of appetite, depression, obsession with death, lack of sex with your partner and loss of interest in activities that were once an important in your life such as friends and family.
- Changes in appearance. Men who are careless with their physical appearance or dress; they may have a change in attitude, hairstyle, or start using teen clothing and exercising compulsivity.
- Infidelity. While having a decreased sense of virility, some men start to look and feel attracted to women that were not attracted before. Some become unfaithful to their partners to reaffirm their masculinity. One sign a man is having an affair could be a change in sexual behavior with a partner, showing more interest and proposing new positions.
- Nostalgia. When a man becomes obsessed with his time of youth and their past lovesr. They may begin to fantasize about their former relationships.
- Impulsive decisions. A man that ends up making important decisions in a different and sudden way, often without consulting your partner. Important decisions like leaving the job, moving, selling a home, asking for a divorce. These changes justify the fact that they are unhappy.
- Increased consumption of alcoholic beverages. Some men trying to revive their youth choose to drink more alcohol, at all times, even during their work, which may affect their safety and the safety of others. ETM