The first step truckers must take to stay in shape and to have enviable health is to take the decision on their minds and then, act accordingly with it. Today we will discuss the 7 basic ways to exercise, which when complemented with a proper and balanced diet will help you to maintain a healthy and athletic heart. And why not become the envy of other truckers?
1. .- All truckers know abs exercises. – It is the first in the list of exercises to lose the excess weight on your belly. But watch out, do not concentrate on this exercise only because it must be complemented by lateral movement.
2. .- Truckers should walk and run. – We all park in truck stops, right? So, my friend, after parking your truck, get your sports clothes, a good and comfortable pair of sneakers, a bottle of water, and start to stride around the truck stop. After a while, begin with a smooth trot and you can start with one or two laps, this depends on how long you can last the first time.
3. .- Another exercise to achieve maximum performance is lifting weights-. The instructors advise that the best way to lift weights is starting with light weight and doing more sequences. This will help you to become more fit.
4. .- The famous squat, who doesn´t remember having done it in school? – This exercise helps strengthen all the muscles in the legs and it is important to prevent pain in the knees or back. It is important the space you have between your feet is not superior to your shoulders’ width and you must keep your back perfectly straight.
5. .- Riding a bicycle is considered the most complete exercise – Because it requires coordinated work from our senses. Many truckers have seen bicycles behind a truck’s tract; this means that the trucker is doing exercises with movements. The results are not big, but may become if they are combined with the other proposed exercises.
6. .- Skipping, everyone did it during childhood. – It could be something a little ridiculous at our age, at least when we’re not in shape. But if we forget about the embarrassment, this exercise will help us have very good reflexes.
7. .- We can´t forget the famous push-ups. – Doing push-ups will help you to greatly strengthen arms, chest, and back. Start with a few and increase the amount every day until you reach to a number of pushups that you can do every day. ETM